Dental bonding is a direct treatment used to sculpt teeth into perfect shape. Bonding uses a customized composite resin that matches your natural teeth! Dental bonding is a versatile and affordable cosmetic dental treatment. It is a great alternative to more involved treatments like crowns or veneers.
Erase any aesthetic concern with dental bonding!
With dental bonding, we can resolve a variety of issues. Dental bonding can correct:
- Chipped or cracked teeth,
- Stained or dull teeth,
- Gaps between teeth,
- Teeth that are too short or small.
Dental bonding can rebuild, align, and brighten the teeth. There’s no limit to where your smile can go with this easy procedure.
Finesse your confident smile!
Our highly accomplished dentist views dentistry as an art, and thus has developed a great eye for detail. The dental bonding treatment is well-tolerated and noninvasive.
Dental bonding typically does not involve any discomfort. In most cases, your dentist will not even have to administer a local anesthetic because the treatment is so painless! Dr. Catalano will perform your bonding treatment safely within a matter of minutes.
- We will apply a mild etching solution to create a bondable surface.
- The etching solution forms channels in the tooth’s enamel to give it a rough surface for durable bonding.
- We place a pliable composite resin onto the teeth and shape it.
- Your dentist will mold the resin until it gives your smile a flawless look, and then leave it to harden.
- Once the resin has dried, we will harden it with a high-intensity light. We can apply several layers until we get the desired result.
Your tooth bonding is precisely matched to your tooth’s natural color. We take the time to sculpt the bonding until it is exactly the right shape and size for your smile.
Do you have anything you don’t love about your smile? Dr. Catalano can make your teeth look brand new with dental bonding. We would be happy to see you in our office for a free consultation soon! To schedule your appointment, give us a call today.